What's new

CAO Sopranos?

Puff13

Stogie Buster
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Seen the CAO Sopranos ,they wanted 13.00$ for one not sure what size it was though,has anyone here tried them yet?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
They seem over-priced to me. I'd much rather have a cuban petite corona :smokingbo

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
i will smoke one... but i will have to go to my local B&M which I am not fond of.....

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Lol Ted.

These are more expensive than most all Cuban Cohibas even.

But it has a nice box.

I have smoked one. It was the soldier size. It tasted no different from the CAO MX series. It is very close to that but just a little more smoother actually.

At $13.00 not for me ! I think I paid $10.00 for the soldier. I have 2 left and am in no rush to smoke them.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
At $13.00 not for me ! I think I paid $10.00 for the soldier. I have 2 left and am in no rush to smoke them.
I smoked a Soldier as well, and it was a decent stick - more detailed description on another thread. I bought 2 more of each size just for shits and grins, but I am really in no rush to smoke them. Maybe trade material for those who want to try them.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
Actually I do love box, but on a serious note, CAO used to be one of my top smokes untill they got into the marketing bus. I still try their smokes but prefere others at this point. That being said, I told my self not to buy into the soprano hype and then the sticks arrived in my local shop. Very tempting and so I burned one. Quick review. the trend this year has been strong smokes based on power. The soprano was the first new smoke that was perfectly balanced between strenght and flavors I've had in a while. First light was spice but not spicy. Develop into nice earthy flavors and then the second third lost ALL of the strong dark flavors and I tasted only sweetness like a camroon wrapper. Then the last third picked up with a punch! Another interesting aspect about this one was the aroma was very distinct. A couple of people came into the shop and asked what the great smell was. Anyways, not an every day smoke because of price but the best since the original maduro smoke!