What's new

Car accidents suck

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
damn nice.....

Sorry to hear about the wreck but as long as you are alright then that is all that really matters...

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
john tripp said:
Damn dude , how bad was the wreck???????? :nodlaugh:
You were supposed to reply with: "I got your tampax hanging right >here<" :bouncetau :rolling: :rofl:

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
BTW, going back to driving my car from a truck is very interesting. It feels like I'm riding on a skateboard close to the ground. Maybe I need to trade it in for a new truck?

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
Hal said:
Holy crap! Two months??? What'd they do, replace everything between the front and rear bumpers?
Actually, they replace everything not inbetween the bumpers. Seriously though, it was a delay in the insurance company getting an adjustor out, my laziness and some lack of communication at the body shop.

My A/C was broken for two years prior and a big crack in my windshield. Both got fixed! I think I'm more excited about getting A/C back than the car itself. LOL!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Well is wasn't a driving accident but....you all know I just bought a brand new truck. It was at the shop where they were putting a gooseneck hitch in it to pull the horse and hay trailers. The guy was installing the 6 round trailer plug in the bed for the brakes and lights, etc. He was using a hole saw bit and it was too long and he drilled through the bed and it popped out through the rear side!!!! It caused a protrusion outward and cracked off the paint!!!!
What a dumb ass! They have to take it to a body shop today.
I'll bet they try and charge me full price for the installation still.....boy will they have a fight on their hands!