What's new

Car got stolen agian

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
they took my modified air intake and some how managed to spill power steering fluid everywhere.. any of you brothers know when i can get a new cold air intake for a good price? please let me know. thanks

Gordy

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
If it is an import...optionsauto is one of my favorite spots. Usually best price...best shipping...and I still believe they are tax free (Canada). I used to order a lot from them and they would be the cheapest by far for whatever you were looking for. If you end up modding one up yourself...I have 2 K&N canister filters NIB you are more than welcome to...the only issue is that the inlet is 5"...ordered them for something at work and they were not the right ones so held onto them in case I ever mocked one up...but it you want...just PM me...I'll shoot it to ya. Nick

jre

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Sorry about your car bro. South Bay's no joke I guess. I get the parts for my Chevelle at Jeg's. Free shipping, good prices.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
it happened over off of tully and mclaughlan.. or however you spell it.. stole it within one hour..

oh ya and its a 1992 honda accord ex.. im looking for a cold air intake not a short air.. thanks for the help and support guys

Scot

Stogie Noob
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Still being new to SJ, I hear Tully can be interesting at times. Is that so?

I own an Accord as well. Just waiting for the day for that to get stolen. Seems to be a popular car.

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Try out options first and I will check out some of my old stuff and see what I can come up with. Any need for a specific brand? I used to love AEM on my natural asperated cars...but quickly moved to Injen when I hit turbo. I will also check out the garage...I think I have a bunch of pipes from old cars...did your have the MAF sensor plug in the pipe?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Still being new to SJ, I hear Tully can be interesting at times. Is that so?

I own an Accord as well. Just waiting for the day for that to get stolen. Seems to be a popular car.
yeah it does get pretty interesting over there on tully and yes it is one of the most stolen cars in the country.. be careful with that...

and im not sure about that plug that you are talking about.. they tore out one of the tubes attached to the intake and left it in the street thats all i know