What's new

Car Smokin'

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
When I was driving my old Caddy more often, I would smoke on the way to school. Definitely couldn't concentrate on it heavily, so I rarely grabbed the good stuff, but I found smoking definitely relaxed me a lot and greatly enchanced the otherwise shitty 30 minute rush hour drive.

I've been using the afforementioned window trick when finishing off a cigar in my car, and I've found it to work wonderfully.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
:rofl: Nice bump Tom!

I still don't smoke in my jeep. I'm too afraid I couldn't get the smell out.

Havanaaddict

Mr. Salomones
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Pulse said:
I feel the same about getting blowjobs so I know where your comin' from...In my own fucked up round about way that is.....hehehe:lol:
Well I must be dif. I like smoking a cigar & getting a blowjobs while driving I find it really relax's me :grin:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
New car lasts 15 minutes before I christen it with a CC. The ozinators work very well.

DWSC_Bob

Bearded Wonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I smoke in the car twice a day, five days a week and occasionally on weekends. For me, the key is getting the cigar lit before heading in to traffic. I do crack the sunroof or rear windows and regularly use PurAyre to destroy the odors on me and in the car. By making sure I smoke well aged cigars (low ammonia content) the odor does not linger. It helps me relax and keeps me from getting into a rage over traffic. We did quite a bit on this topic in a recent show.

DWSC_Bob

Bearded Wonder
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cvm4 said:
:rofl: Nice bump Tom!

I still don't smoke in my jeep. I'm too afraid I couldn't get the smell out.
Check out www.pureayre.com. This stuff works! Not a deoddorizer that covers up, it destroys the odors on contact. It will take the odor out of an ashtray (a large StinkyCigar Ashtray) full of old smelly butts. It is 100% food safe and can also be used as a breath freshener. Been using it for a month or so. I always keep a bottle with me in the car. It also removes the odor from your clothes.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
DWSC_Bob said:
Check out www.pureayre.com. This stuff works! Not a deoddorizer that covers up, it destroys the odors on contact. It will take the odor out of an ashtray (a large StinkyCigar Ashtray) full of old smelly butts. It is 100% food safe and can also be used as a breath freshener. Been using it for a month or so. I always keep a bottle with me in the car. It also removes the odor from your clothes.
Hey Bob, good to see you around here...I'll try some of that stuff...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
DWSC_Bob said:
I smoke in the car twice a day, five days a week and occasionally on weekends. For me, the key is getting the cigar lit before heading in to traffic. I do crack the sunroof or rear windows and regularly use PurAyre to destroy the odors on me and in the car. By making sure I smoke well aged cigars (low ammonia content) the odor does not linger. It helps me relax and keeps me from getting into a rage over traffic. We did quite a bit on this topic in a recent show.
I listened. Nothing I didn't know, I've been a car smokin' pro for a while. Solid advice!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
DWSC_Bob said:
When we go to the Vegas Big Smoke we load six guys in the wifes conversion van and smoke about 4 cigars each on the way out. She gets a little upset when we get back. This stuff may be the ticket. Thanks.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
CWS said:
When we go to the Vegas Big Smoke we load six guys in the wifes conversion van and smoke about 4 cigars each on the way out. She gets a little upset when we get back. This stuff may be the ticket. Thanks.
Definitely bro!

We actually load the Csonka in the truck while driving and then when we are done with the trip, I have been using the PureAyre - works great! And like Bob said, you can use it when you come out of the herf or car to remove any cigar odor!

~Mark

PS - I wouldn't carry it if I didn't use it!

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
I too smoke in my vehicle twice a day, 5 days a week. In nice weather, the sun roof is wide open. In bad, it' open just shy of clearing the Autovent. Of course, I primarily drive the Toyota. Wife wouldn't even think of letting me smoke in the VW.

I drive in PA, so there is a good chance of getting caught in work zones. And since I work for the Department, I really can't complain. So I just light up a stick, put 'er in drive and cruise. Have to pass through an active zone this summer and spend about 45 min setting sometimes. Always pack a churchill for those days.....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
PA is always closing one lane on a two lane interstate highway! Dan, can't we not do that?

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Seriously, not really. We have to provide space to repair the roads, and night work isn't really condusive to safety for either the traveling public or the road crews..... We talk about options a lot.....

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I know. I was just bustin on ya. Roads need repair and its gotta get done. PA roads are a breeze to drive on though. :thumbsup: