What's new

Casa Fuente Question

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My brother is going to Vegas over Super Bowl weekend and I'm thinking of having him pick me up some Casa Fuentes. Does anyone have a comprehensive listing of their offerings including prices? I realize that I can probably call them and ask a bunch of questions over the phone, but I'd rather not if a product / price list was available. I'm just looking at getting the regular house stick Casa fuente not any HTF opus. For example, I remember seeing pics on BOTL of a Casa fuente sampler pack packaged in a cedar presentation box...how much does something like that set me back. I've had 2 Casa fuentes before and they are extremely good. I get a lot of graham / cinnamon notes from that blend, and the pre light draw is delicious.

Thanks

Rick

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Great question. Would love to know as well. My wife will be going there for work in a few months.

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
The sampler pack has the 7 "regular" release casa Fuentes (no lancero) and is 150$; read somewhere they where discontinued but called last month and they had some. The listing of the "regular lines" is pretty short and the guys there know it by heart, they can let you know everything in under 2 minutes and are very helpful. Give them a call, they might e able to hold a sampler for you/ your buddy

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
The Casa Fuente Lanceros are like 22 a piece and are delicous

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks Gavin! 150...ouch!...looks like I'll be getting a couple singles:grin:

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Thanks Gavin! 150...ouch!...looks like I'll be getting a couple singles:grin:
I know, I know. But factor in how many times you can get over there and the fact you get 7 special occasion smokes and it's worth it. Plus you get an awesome casa fuente box....

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Not sure on the sampler, but there's a Fuente reference guide here and last time I checked (which granted has been a while) the prices listed there were still what they were...

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php/24681-Fuente-Newman-Cigar-Guide

It doesn't list the lancero, but I seem to remember it being in the $22 range. They used to have a limit of 2 per customer per day on the lancero, but not sure if that's still how it is.

Dan

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Thanks Dan! I've only had 2 of these before, and since you kindly found this reference guide, I now know that they were the double robusto (because I remember them being wrapped in cedar)

Take care

Rick

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Just figure $20 each MSRP for Casa Fuente cigars, give or take a few bucks depending on vitola.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
this bears repeating! really!
I had won some smokin' money last time I was there and was going to pick some lances up to bomb out... that plan was obliterated by the two stick max. The chick in the humidor told me there was only one dude at Fuente who rolls those. (Can anyone confirm that?)

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I had won some smokin' money last time I was there and was going to pick some lances up to bomb out... that plan was obliterated by the two stick max. The chick in the humidor told me there was only one dude at Fuente who rolls those. (Can anyone confirm that?)
Yeah that would be interesting...kind of like the shark lady, right?

Rating - 100%
127   0   0
For me it's all about the casa lancero. They are crazy good. I always have a couple as they are a "you had a fanfreakingtastic day" and feel like treating yourself to something nice, smoke.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Ok..you sold me on trying the lancero. I hope they have them in stock when my brother goes there over Super Bowl weekend.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Should of went back multiple days! :)