What's new

casa fuente selection

GuyMcBeerdrinker

poonsmith
Rating - 90%
20   2   1
I know this has been covered before, but I'm far too lazy to do a search on other forums.

I have a friend currently staying at the mirage. I'm thinking of asking him to shoot next door to the caesar forum shops to pick up some cigars for me. I was there right after it opened and was lucky enough to break the seals off the first casa fuente boxes that arrived. I understand they are now offering the black banded forbidden x cigars. these are the ones I'm interested in.

anyone have a listing of sizes and prices available? my friend is a non-smoke and I want to give him a very specific shopping list. thanks.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
The black label is the forbidden, originaly only for the bottle and gift sets. Now a regular production in almost all shapes. Very tasty, sweeter version of the standard opusx. I had a friend pick some up for me and they go from $18-200?? a stick????

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
ohpus said:
The black label is the forbidden, originaly only for the bottle and gift sets. Now a regular production in almost all shapes. Very tasty, sweeter version of the standard opusx. I had a friend pick some up for me and they go from $18-200?? a stick????
The only size that I have ever seen for sale as a single is the one that comes in the disk set. I believe the one with the bottle is slightly smaller. Sweethearts has them for $23.95. I believe they are the chateau reserve size.

Rating - 90%
11   1   0
I also have the dvd gift set. A friend had sent me a forbidden robusto, lancero and LBMF from casa de fuente. He had said there were several other sizes in the humidor that he did not get with the forbidden band on them. They all had the black band with cedar wrapping and black ribbon foot. Again, I've net made it to vegas in a while, so i'm just passing on what I was told.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
ohpus said:
I also have the dvd gift set. A friend had sent me a forbidden robusto, lancero and LBMF from casa de fuente. He had said there were several other sizes in the humidor that he did not get with the forbidden band on them. They all had the black band with cedar wrapping and black ribbon foot. Again, I've net made it to vegas in a while, so i'm just passing on what I was told.
I would love to go to Vegas just to check out Casa Fuente - at least it would keep me away from the poker tables for a bit.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
smokem94 said:
I was there last month and it is worth the visit, but the prices are outrageous!
I have heard this a lot, but it can't be worse than this cigar shop on Channelside in Tampa that tried to sell me two Opus X power ranger for $56. I told him to keep them.