What's new

Casa Magna Oscuro Churchill Gordo review

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
6 5/8 X 56 Wrapper - Honduras, Binder - Honduras, Filler - Nicaragua/Honduras. This cigar starts med. but then builds to a full bodied cigar. Flavors start off with an expresso taste with raisiny sweetness and an underlying cinnamony spice. As I smoked the cigar, the cigar builds in flavor and strength (which I love) to where the sweet raisin taste dominates along with a cinnamon & anise spice. As I got to the the last third of the cigar, I detected some cocoa flavor coming in and building. Coffee/expresso taste is still present as well. Flavors continue building until the end where it leaves you wishing the cigar would last even longer. Nice long finish on the palatte. I found this cigar to be complex. The construction, burn and draw were perfect. With the pricepoint on this cigar, it makes it an excellent value - I recommend trying.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
thanks for the review i enjoy the casa magna also i just think its comical since they were named cigar of the year the price keeps creeping higher and higher

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the regular magnas, but there is a flavor and aroma that I can't quite identify in the oscuro - and I don't like it:((

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Thanks for the review.

I have still yet to try the Oscuro line, I will have to pickup one this week at my B&M.