What's new

Cat Show Podcast

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I recently started a comedy podcast with my roommate and fellow stand up comedian. We just finished episode two and it's online now. Since we don't have sponsors yet, we record fake commercial breaks ourselves. Each episode we do is themed in the style of commercials. This week's episode is comic book themed so all the commercials are super hero related.

We do talk beer in the last third of the show and soon I'll be adding some cigar talk as well.

The show is explicit in language, just wanna throw that disclaimer up first so no one accidentally listens to it at work haha.

Anyway, give us a listen and let us know what you think!

http://catshowpodcast.podbean.com/2012/02/13/cat-show-episode-ii-super-friends/

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also want to thank any and all of you who have listened to the podcast. Comedy is a career for me and getting to be creative and chat with creative people on a weekly basis is great. Hope you enjoy.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As promised, Jake and I chat briefly about the CRA in the latest episode.

We were running long on time, so it is a brief discussion about CRA, but I would like to take more time next week and discuss things more in depth.

www.catshowpodcast.com

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I haven't been around much lately. Dealing with a move and a lot of job stuff.

We've still got a weekly podcast going. Check our website for all the latest episodes. www.catshowpodcast.com

I'm lining up some cigar people to interview on the show in the near future so keep checking back for those!