What's new

Cause for a Celebration

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I'm kicking back and smoking my one and only Fuente Opus X. I am celebrating with my father here at home. I did it, after a long and grewling handful of years I have finally graduated from college. I am 28 years old, and over 10 years out of high school. I had serious doubts at time wether I would actually be able to do it, but I did. I didn't graduate with a four year degree, it was more like a two year associates degree, but the coarses would rival any four year classes anytime. My degree in in Residential Design, which allows me to design, estimate, and project manage residential and light commercial projects.

So that is my good news and my celebration is small but I'm loving every minute of the cigar.

It's also a great christmas present to myself too, to have a degree finally!!!

:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
excellent!! i took the scenic route myself!! enjoy your Opus, i'll smoke a hemmingway short story tonight in your honor!!

jeff

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Congrats Donk! It's always nice to finish one of your goals. Enjoy it in good spirits over the holidays.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Allllllrighhhhht!

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Congrats bro!
I know I'll have a very nice smoke when I get out of college!
Best of luck with your degree! :thumbsup:

TYLER