What's new

CBD / Hemp Oil

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a complicated topic because there are too many points to consider. My general opinion is that weed can be used as a medicine, and it does help some people get e relief. I’m sure about it because I’ve seen it myself. So when someone says it doesn’t work at all, I know it’s not true.
You can read more about various CBD products you can buy online and see that many of them don’t even contain much THC and cannot get you high. So it is safe for people who don’t want anything to influence their consciousness.
If I were you, I would definitely try it to feel the effects and then offer it to the mom. It’s all individual, and you must be careful with her feelings.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I totally agree with you that CBD oil can have a lot of benefits for different health issues. I've personally tried it for anxiety, and it really helped me. I'm sorry to hear about your mom's condition, but I think it's great that you're willing to try new things to help her. Charlottes Web is a good brand, and it's great that they have confirmed levels of CBD. I hope it works out for both you and your mom. Also, have you heard of smoke box subscription services? They can be a fun way to try out different smoking products and accessories. Just a thought!

Last edited: