What's new

CC for CC newbs

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Here is the deal, We have a Christmas party at work in December. There are 7 guys. All smoke cigars on the trip. This year I want to purchase something nice for everyone to enjoy. The smoking experience of the guys range from just a NC stick or two a year to a couple of guys that are regular smokers. Comprise a list of CC smokes that you would feel comfortable sharing with the guys. Thanks

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Here is the deal, We have a Christmas party at work in December. There are 7 guys. All smoke cigars on the trip. This year I want to purchase something nice for everyone to enjoy. The smoking experience of the guys range from just a NC stick or two a year to a couple of guys that are regular smokers. Comprise a list of CC smokes that you would feel comfortable sharing with the guys. Thanks
Anytime I do box buys for parties I get short smokes because people that arent cigar smokers will put them down after 10 min. For PCs Im a fan of the JLPC, Boli PC, RASCC same brands mentioned by others.

For your buddies that smoke regularly Id do something like Boli Finos, D4s or Monte 2s, some "must try" Habanos. You should still be able to get some '13s, they wont be exceptional but theyll still be tasty.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a big fan of the Epicure no 2. RASS is another good lower cost option (you didn't really mention a price range). Montecristo Petit Edmundo is a favorite. Whoever says Reyes, sure great. These are all smaller cigars which are great for a quick daily smoke.

But if this is gonna be an event, bunch of friends sitting around smoking together, you may want to consider something a little more substantial. When my friends and I get together for a smoke we like to take our time and relax, shoot the sh*t and smoke for an hour and half or more if we have the time. In which case, I'd say Monte no 2 is always a crowd favorite. Cohiba Siglo VI gonna splurge. Cohiba BHK if you're Richie McWealthyGuy. (Monte and Cohiba is a recognizable name for non smokers. "Hey guys, Javelin got us CUBAN COHIBAS/MONTECRISTO! He's the tits!!!!") If you want even bigger, HDM double coronas and Vegas Robaina Don Alejandros are personal favorites. If you want to be funny, how about a couple Partagas Culebras to share ;-)