What's new

CC road less travelled smokes..

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Just for fun, let's say HSA discontinues all the Cuban big boy brands...

Cohiba, Partagas, Monte, Upmann, Bolivar, Ramon Allones all gone. RA is debatable here, but I knew if left, most would choose it. Conversely, Punch & RyJ probably belong here, but not sure folks would choose them as they seem to be more or less love/hate type of brands.

What three remaining marcas would you choose to smoke?...and yes, it can only be three.

*I realize we don't have to choose, which is a good thing...but I've been seeking out some of these less popular brands trying to find this out for myself, so am curious to the answers.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Por Larranaga
Vegas Robaina
HdM

That's most of what I smoke already. Though RA being gone would kill me.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
LGC
PL
Vegas Robaina

I don't really think VR is a lesser known Marca, so my 3rd choice would be hard because so many Marcas only have a few vitolas in regular production. I enjoy ERDM's but they only have the Choix left which I would smoke... but I really like the PC's and Lonsdales. I also like Juan Lopez, QdO, Rafael Gonzalez and San Cristobal... tough choice.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I must say I was toitally taken my suprise by all the Brothers voting for HdM, I did not realize it was that popular. With the exception of the "du" series, I am not a fan of their regular production smokes at all.