What's new

CC road less travelled smokes..

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
PL,
Juan Lopez,
And HdM.

QdO may work its way in there, but I haven't tried enough of them to be sure.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Not a single vote for Punch or RyJ huh?

If we're talking regular release only, which wasn't mentioned I know...not sure I could pick either LGC or PL due to the long & thin smokes in their lineup (save for the PLPC). I enjoy the CG and Robusto vitolas too much..

For now for me it's HdM and VR.

Although a box of QdO coronas just landed and a box of SLR Serie A on the way to see which one might take spot #3.

Rafael Gonzalez and ERDM are the other two marcas that I want to investigate further as well.

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Not a single vote for Punch
IMO when they discontinued all the Royal and Super selections and the Petit Coronas del Punch. They should have just discontinued the entire line up.

I may smoke a Punch if given to me, but have no desire to make a box purchase.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For me, the Quai D'Orsay brand is highly under rated. Trinidad, while stupidly expensive has some great cigars: The Robuto T and Extra are great.

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
For me, the Quai D'Orsay brand is highly under rated. Trinidad, while stupidly expensive has some great cigars: The Robuto T and Extra are great.
Agreed on QdO completely.

My list would probably be:

HdM -- enjoy the "Du" series and could smoke petit robustos all day long
QdO -- I like the coronas and suspect I'd also enjoy the large format vitolas
RyJ -- short churchills, churchills, even the tubes, I do really like this marca

If resurrecting dead cigars within an active marca were an option, I might want to sub in Diplomaticos somewhere, I have loved ever Diplo 4 or 5 I've smoked. The 2s alone are not enough for me to want them in the top three though. Same for Punch, Churchill tubes and RS11s are amazing but I haven't been captured by current production.