What's new

CC That's Smooth and Sweet???

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being a noob when it comes to CC's, what can you recommend that's fairly mild to medium strength that's smooth and sweet. I kind of hate to admit it but my favorite non-CC are the Tabak Especial and Drew Estate Java. Are there any CC's that are even in the ball park taste wise? Thanks in advance for your help.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I had a Diplomaticos a while back that was from like '05 or '06 .. and it was sweet and smooth. I thought I was eating caramel, the entire time!

Hot_Sauce

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Maybe some aged Por Larranaga PC's

Can't think of many sweet Cuban cigars that are out there.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Diplos-any (caramel)
RYJ corona (vanilla)
PL (caramelesc.)
ERDM CS (with a few years they have an orange profile)
QDO corona (with a few years taste like a lemon bar)
Monte 2 with 10+ years (sweetest cigar I have ever had..like smoking pure cane sugar)

Whistlebritches

NON SIBI SED PATRIAE
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite Habano for the sweet tooth is the Punch Punch.........aged at least 4 years.Had one this morning from 06 that was full of cinnamon and vanilla,simply magnificent.Runner up would be the RyJ Coronitas en Cedro....fantastic with little age but given the time to mature they're quite special.

Ron

nubchin

cigar dreamin 24h
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Believe it or not Juan Lopez no1 and no2 are toward medium full body , but I have them aging 4 years and they started changing there taste sweeter. Every time I light them up , specially the no2 , the openings are like biting a cinnamon roll .

mk05

It is what it is
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If you are looking for sweet, age some Montecristos...it has a sweetness no other marca can imitate.