What's new

CdM - DE Event on 10/31/2013

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
As of right now, I have taken thursday and friday off next week and am thinking that I'm going to make the drive down for the big DE event. Anyone going to be there?

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Cool, I should be there by noon, probably stay till 5-6, it's a bit of a drive for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
well hopefully there are a few people that can show up earlier, it would be nice to put some faces with names (i'm not the biggest poster and don't get terribly involved, but it would still be nice) :)

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
I just got off the phone with Casa; they said they would have plenty of the UF-4's but in order to buy a bundle you have to buy an entire box of another liga product.. and they wont price the UF-4's until the day of to compensate for the amount john brings with him. I may still go since the party goes until at least 11

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Yeah, I won't be in costume either... I would consider it If I had more friends down there and had more time. As for the UF-4's, I didn't know that they were selling with box purchase only. Looks like I'll have to expect to spend more money if I want some. My guess is that they will eventually appear online in 5 packs and pricing should be similar to last year (just a guess though).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Just getting ready to leave, should be there sometime around 2 now. Looks like the start time was pushed to more around 3 and JD isn't going to be there until about 4:30. I'll be in a BFM (bill f*cking murray) tshirt for anyone there that wants to chat. I also got my dad to come with me, should be a good time. I'm excited to finally get a chance to do something like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I cannot go to the DE event tonight but I have 2 VIP tickets that I will give to anyone that is going. They are FREE to whomever wants them. Please let me know and Casa will transfer them into your name. Here's what you get with VIP tickets:

Tickets are sold at $25 / Person witch includes:
* Food, beverages, music (AT OUR VIP LOUNGE ONLY)
* Cigar samples (Ticket holders only)
* Raffles and giveaways

Just post below and the first person gets them. There are 2 tickets.