What's new

Cello: Yea or Nea?

Cello: Yea or Nea

• Total voters

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
Reading Blade's question made me wonder how shake out as a board. It's been discussed on almost all of the boards and at least once on each of the cigar oriented podcasts I've listened to.

If they come in cello, I almost always keep them in cello. For me, it keeps the wrappers in better shape. However, I generally remove the cello before I take them to a herf or where they will be "on show". And I ALWAYS remove it before smoking the cigar!

What say you all?

Donk

WTF is a Donk?
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Like I said to Blade, I don't care for Cello, or single bags. I like the way sticks look in a humi. Also I love the smell of a humi full of sticks all together. I always take of the cello, and even cedar if the cigar comes with it. I've heard of a stick sap getting on some Opus X cigars before, not on mine. So there is my prefrence.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I voted for the "Don't care" option. If the cigars come in cello, I'll leave it on. Not because I like it on, but because I'm just too lazy to take it off.

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Doesn't matter to me. If it comes on it I leave it on

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
i normally take the cello off with the cedar boxes. my thinking is they're aging against each other and a piece of cedar. i don't mess with them (except, recently, to go through each box, looking for mold! ha!!), so i don't think they'll get damaged. you certainly can tell an aged cigarkeep it on!