What's new

Cellophane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I came to this site because of it's friendly demeanor of it. I came from another site that if you was not in the click you was treated like crap. Kidsfeet do not get upset with the ribbing that you received. Just go with it and enjoy the hazing. There has been no clicks on this site. I have nevered done a search on here so I do not know where the search button is. Maybe this can be fixed so the search can be easier. I have met many friends on here and enjoy the family that this site is. Remember the only stupid question is the unasked question.

For the orginal question I leave the cello on. My cigars do fine with the cello on.

Sent from the mind of a mad man.

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I like pasta. With homemade sauce. Especially bowtie pasta.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
I'm more of an angel hair kinda guy
My ex wife would only eat angel hair. Overcooked and mushy angel hair.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST
Nah man. Al dente with pesto and a grilled chicken breast. That's where its at.
Ah. I go to noodles and co and get pasta with pesto and pork

Sent from my SPH-D710BST

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Holy Shit!!

Newb didn't know and asked a question!!! Search function on the forums isn't really well seen with tiny letters!!

Chill out folks. I realize you've all been here awhile and know the lay of the land, but as someone new, I don't. Sheesh.

Thanks for the info, though. Still no clear consensus on what's "better". My choice I guess.
Hey there buddy...if you look at my join date you will see I am still new to this thread as well. I did not know where the search bar was until I read through this thing. So the "holy shit" comment was a legit "holy shit" surprise to me. But hey, I'm an asshole anyway. Nice to meet ya :halfgrinw

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...you can catch more flies with honey than with sh!t...
1st impression are everything. Ever hear that one?

Btw to all the pasta lovers. Come over and I'll make you my homemade Penne a la Vodka. You'll never eat it at a restaurant again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have, always felt it was pretty shallow.
Interesting, because I find that the first thing you learn, especially when seeking help or advice from someone/something is generally quite accurate.

Let's let this rest, shall we. I'll use the search function next time. Less grief for everyone, veterans and newbies alike.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A simple fisticuffs at the local playground will put this to bed. We can all then laugh it off as we become best friends thereafter. Beer anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
...you can catch more flies with honey than with sh!t...
1st impression are everything. Ever hear that one?
Hey, so let me preface this by saying that I'm not trying to be witty, sarcastic, it rude. I'm simply curious.

What it looks like you are saying is that you didn't get your first impression when you lurked for a while to see if this was a good community for you, or by the response to your into thread, or anything like that? Again, just curious.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 [and my inperson-ego, as I don't believe in having to alter it. ;) ]

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
A simple fisticuffs at the local playground will put this to bed. We can all then laugh it off as we become best friends thereafter. Beer anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll only participate in the tussle if we can all go out for pancakes after. Does anyone want pancakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.