What's new

Central Cigar Lounge

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Central Cigar Lounge voted best cigar lounge in Yonkers, NY. 1700 Central Park Ave. Home to the best of the best BOTL. Monthly events. Our lounge is comfortable our hosts & hostess are amazing.

Upcoming event : Nat Sherman Cigar Dinner Friday Dec 13 . ( 7pm - 11pm)
for more information call 914-268-0216
visit our social media pages facebook.com/centralcigarlounge
Instagram @centralcigarlounge
Twitter @centralcigars

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Sounds like fun, but I’m gonna have to pass. Because I live in Missouri, and because I’d rather smoke at home anyways.

Just for kicks though, why don’t you tell us more about this Nat Sherman cigar dinner? Will there be cigars? Dinner? Drinks? Live music perhaps? Maybe a charity raffle? Cocaine? Prostitutes? These are the things people need to know

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Sounds like fun, but I’m gonna have to pass. Because I live in Missouri, and because I’d rather smoke at home anyways.

Just for kicks though, why don’t you tell us more about this Nat Sherman cigar dinner? Will there be cigars? Dinner? Drinks? Live music perhaps? Maybe a charity raffle? Cocaine? Prostitutes? These are the things people need to know

I want to know if they'll be carrying cigars with multiple bands. The bands give all the flavor.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Back before they rebuilt the New Orleans zoo the Hippos where in a smaller cage close to the public. The tail wag while crapping bit makes a retty big mess. Amazing how fast people can move when the Hippo Poop starts flying. Some of us weren't quite as fast as the others!!