What's new

Chalk another up for MN

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Welcome aboard. And, you'll need a bigger humi if you plan to hang with these boys.
Yeah, what he said. From right around Christmas till now, the end of Feb, my stock pile has gone from one humi with maybe 15 sticks in it to 2 humis and 120 sticks. i need a third. My wife offered to buy me a humi for christmas and i said no, i'd rather pick it out myself. She laughed last night and said, "Ill bet you wish you had let me by the humidor now, dont you?"

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome....you need more cigars!
haha, I keep hearing that, but I can't really afford to keep much more than this humi stocked. I will TRY to keep my rate of accumulation roughly equal to my rate of consumption, although I may pick up a nice stick or 5er here and there if I find something I like/a really good deal. Key word there being "try". lol

Now I just need to get a proper cutter, lighter, and ashtray. It sucks having to bum these off of a friend when I want to have a smoke.

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
welcome to BOTL from another engineering student, i go to UMD and study Mechanical :halfgrinw :welcome:

As many before have said you need to get a much much bigger humidor. About 3 years ago i had one about that size, i got bit buy that nasty little bug and now have 2 fridgeadors and 5 desktops. GL

Matthew

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
haha, I keep hearing that, but I can't really afford to keep much more than this humi stocked. I will TRY to keep my rate of accumulation roughly equal to my rate of consumption, although I may pick up a nice stick or 5er here and there if I find something I like/a really good deal. Key word there being "try". lol

Now I just need to get a proper cutter, lighter, and ashtray. It sucks having to bum these off of a friend when I want to have a smoke.
Welcome sonic! You of course must realize that you have entered the gates of Hell! As a heads up, this is your future:

Present Humi and cigar stock
Buy a few more sticks (and a couple more)
Smoke a few more sticks
Replace the sticks smoked (and a couple more)
Smoke a few more sticks and now that the weather is better, a couple more
Replace these (and a couple more)
oops, need a new humidor
Get a small cooler
Smoke a couple more
Buy a couple more
CBID! Your toast now
Get another small cooler (and a couple more)

you see how things are....... you're toast!

Enjoy the journey!!!