What's new

Changing faces ....

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
I peek in from time to time and this is one of those times and I see lots of new faces as well as lots of familiar ones. I still see the camaraderie, fun, bombs, sharing of info, brothers helping brothers, meet ups etc. Even as life changes it's good to see a lot of the same elements still here that made this a great place for me. To the new guys I hope you continue to add to the tradition and keep it that way. to the FOGs that made it what it is. . If anyone needs any 5 finger bags I've got some laying around I'm sure

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
It hurts that you don't remember meeting this fng at hbh a few years ago. I'll return fire Mr two-comma-club.
One of those moments when sarcasm is lost in text i guess...I started to say "re introduce" lol but I didnt have your addy either way so it worked out you know I don't really like to start shyt

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
One of those moments when sarcasm is lost in text i guess...I started to say "re introduce" lol but I didnt have your addy either way so it worked out you know I don't really like to start shyt
I forgive you. But let's just delete that incorrect address that Chuck sent you.