What's new

Charley Sheen Roast....

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Monday night on Comedy Central...Ohhh I can't wait for this one!!!

[YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg"]Songify This - Winning - a Song by Charlie Sheen - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
haha that clip was hilarious. I've been hearing lots of complaints about the roast crew they used this time isn't as good but I'm still looking forward to the roast

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I don't understand why they got more actors than comedians to roast him. The queen of mean isn't even there, but William shatner is? You serious?

haha that clip was hilarious. I've been hearing lots of complaints about the roast crew they used this time isn't as good but I'm still looking forward to the roast

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I don't understand why they got more actors than comedians to roast him. The queen of mean isn't even there, but William shatner is? You serious?
If you watch Shatner's response to everyone at his roast, he's actually pretty funny and has good comedic timing. And I'm not a fan of any women comedians so that seems like a pretty good trade off to me. :)

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I'll give you Shatner is ok, but I would have liked to see Oswalt, or Posehn. As far as women comedians Lisa Lampinelli is awesome on the roasts. She is creative and just mean. Love her. Whitney Cummings on the other hand is eye candy, but her voice makes me cringe.

If you watch Shatner's response to everyone at his roast, he's actually pretty funny and has good comedic timing. And I'm not a fan of any women comedians so that seems like a pretty good trade off to me. :)

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Definitely tuning in for the Sheen roast! Watched Leno interview Charlie, seems he's gained a little perspective since the CBS meltdown. I've loved most of the roasts on Comedy Central. Lisa Lampanelli blew my mind with some of crap coming out of her the hole in front of her head early on; but nowadays the shock value's pretty much gone.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sheen was on Leno the other night and gave the appearance of being almost back to normal. During his "tiger blood" phase he looked all strung out, on Leno he looked much healthier.