What's new

Chateau Fuente King B?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I was at Holt's today picking up my 2 Anjeo Sharks when they asked me if I'd seen the new Fuente King B. I didn't know anything about this one so I thought I'd ask here. It's a 5-¾" x 52 torpedo that's wrapped in cedar with a black ribbon at the foot of the cigar. Anyone seen or smoked this yet?

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
It's a very rare smoke and people are searching for them. You should pick some more up and offer them up to some bros who might be looking :thumbsup:

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Thanks for the link. I did actually find this after I made my post. I forgot to search first and ask questions second.

Ok info has been found, now has anyone tried one?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
cvm4 said:
It's a very rare smoke and people are searching for them. You should pick some more up and offer them up to some bros who might be looking :thumbsup:
Good idea Cliff! Anyone interested in this?

I'll check tomorrow if they put a daily limit on these like they do on the Anejo. BTW the King B was $6.10.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
I picked up a couple more King B for rpb67 today. I was a little shocked when I went in and they were gone from the case I got them from yesterday but they had more in storage. They also raised the price to $6.50 each from $6.10 yesterday. I'm not sure who was right as I had two different sales people and I wasn't going to quibble over it.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
I think these guys are going to Holts, not ordering from them. I looked at Holt's site and couldn't find the B's so it must be an in store purchase only.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I smoked one at Edwards, and I don't think I will give this stick another chance. The draw was way to easy, and it burned very hot. It tasted bland like paper, and it was very harsh. I hope you guys like them, but, for me, it was not a good smoking experience.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
pharmgator said:
I smoked one at Edwards, and I don't think I will give this stick another chance. The draw was way to easy, and it burned very hot. It tasted bland like paper, and it was very harsh. I hope you guys like them, but, for me, it was not a good smoking experience.
Guh??? A bland Fuente? Oh man...say it ain't so!