Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 27 38.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Dr. Z, my vote goes to the Unholy Cocktail for two reasons:

1.) They're really, really damn good.
2.) They're currently $89.99 for a box of THIRTY at CI.

However, I would also like to recommend a box of Felipe Grigorio Icon's.

They're like $50-$60 per box, and they're mighty tasty. Really nice, sweet maduro flavours, and a medium body.

They're not the prettiest cigars (very veiny wrappers) but they smoke well and, again, they taste really nice.

But I'd still place my vote with the Diesel's :)

Just my two cents!

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
The Diesel is the best thing on your list, but you can find Tat red labels around 100$/box online, and those would be a MUCH better investment. Basically any LFD, JdN, DPG, Tatuaje, or Padron that you can find a box of for around 100$, which isn't difficult, is what I would go with. Fuente Sungrown is also a great idea, for a daily type smoke. The Chateau Fuente size (4.5x50) can be bought for like 80$ for a box, if I'm not mistaken.

Rating - 100%
159   0   0
The suggestions haven't been bad. However, SMOKE WHAT YOU LIKE/WANT. Your the only one that has to be happy with your purchase. Would be terrible to spend the money and wind up with sticks that you don't enjoy because you didn't follow your gut. IMHO. :stickbeat

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Dr. Z, my vote goes to the Unholy Cocktail for two reasons:

1.) They're really, really damn good.
2.) They're currently $89.99 for a box of THIRTY at CI.
Yea I would have to second the Diesel's. The Diesel unholy cocktail and unlimited are my go to sticks, cheaper in price but very well put together and VERY tasty. But if you are newer to the cigar world I would recommend a sampler pack by far.... You will get to try new things and may stumble upon a stick that will become your favorite. Good luck with everything!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Picked up a box of Cabaiguan Belicoso Finos at the devil site for $112 last week, I'll do that all day long if I could!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Oliva V lancero 36 smokes in a box.
Beat me to it.

Also Short Story, Tat Noellas like was suggested. I also would look for a box of DPG CC Petite Lancero 1977. A little smoke, but can be had around $100 a box and I frigan love these things.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
All great suggestions so far. Also look into:
-Nica libre ( can be had in the $45 range for a box of 20 if you look around)
-Illusione rothchildes
-any tatuaje as mentioned.

Last edited:

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Wait for the BnB Groupon to PPP back up with the buy with friends discount groupon offers (I've gotten this twice in the last month) then you'll turn 32 into 100 bucks and will open up your possibilities. If not, I choose the unholy cocktail off your list. Others: can't go wrong with the Oliva V Series.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That pepin sampler and a mazo of Drew Estate Muwat +11 should keep ya busy. Or a mazo of Nica Rustica! I love coming in late!