What's new

Cheap Cigars......

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jr ultimates and some of his others are good bundle smokes. Bolivar naturals are not too bad either.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oh yeah!!! The Curly Heads are a damned good smoke for the price...The last time I bought a box, I got a 40ct box for I believe it was right at $60 off on an auctin site...
drew
Curly Heads are good, but Curly Head Deluxes are much better for only a little bit more money, IMHO.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I don't much care for the Curly Heads, but I really do enjoy the Curly Head Deluxe Maduros. They're ugly as sin, but they're damn tasty.

If you are willing to try something oddball but DIRT CHEAP, I'd suggest these:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CB-PG5544-M-40&cat=90
Pirate's Gold by Rolando Reyes

My buddies and I bought 80 of the "No. 2 Corona Maduro (6.5 x 46)" and split them up...then about a month later we bought another 80. We were very impressed by how good they are flavor-wise, at least for the price. The construction is kinda whimpy (they're a bit thin and mushy, and they're kinda ugly) but overall they're a decent little smoke. Generally, I just can't stand most ultra-cheap cigars, but these Pirate's Gold cigars are the exception to the rule.

2¢

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I love reading what CI writes abobut their cigars...

drew
That is the truth. All their cigars are oozing with flavor and dripping with oils. I have found many nice cigars at CI and many dog rockets. I think you get what you pay for. Oh and when reading about the Flor de Todos, don't believe it. Nice deals on the Triple Ligero, Indian Tabac seconds, etc. The Indian Tabac super fuerte was very cedary and smoothed out with a little age. A very little age.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
a good, cheap cigar to try out is La Flor de Murias, its a JR exclusive made by General. on the mild side, solid construction and a good burn and draw, a great yard or golf 'gar, IMO. 1876 is their churchill sized. Maduro available too for all 4 sizes.