What's new

Cheap Opus - Beware

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
There is a full explanation in the description of these fakes. They are being sold only as collectables. Seems to be totally above board on this sale.

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Texas Cop said:
Glass topped Fuentes....heheheheh....Should I buy them to go along with my glass topped Cohibas?

Andrew
Just the kind of collector he's looking for Andrew!

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
They're in Swartz Creek. I grew up around the corner. Maybe I should go look at them just to get a good laugh. I hate to see BOTL's ripped off, but ya gotta think when you see a glass top. Why anyone is paying 28 bucks is beyond me. I wouldn't pay 28 cents. Ebay proves itself once again.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Whomever gets ripped off on these deserves it... He clearly states that they are fakes... but that doesnt stop whomever buys them from trying to sell them again....x

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
tobby4 said:
Whomever gets ripped off on these deserves it... He clearly states that they are fakes... but that doesnt stop whomever buys them from trying to sell them again....x
Good point Clay!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
tobby4 said:
Exactly what I was thinking .

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Wasch_24 said:
Welcome back Andrew...all settled in in Korea?

I know you think that we all miss you... but the thread jack... We ALL KNOW that you can start your own.....

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
tobby4 said:
Yup, they would wind up being sold as singles, beware of Opus X for a while. Maybe grishuha wants to sell these here and that's why he didn't list items for sale. Hasn't won the bid yet.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Prometheus said:
Yup, they would wind up being sold as singles, beware of Opus X for a while. Maybe grishuha wants to sell these here and that's why he didn't list items for sale. Hasn't won the bid yet.

Thats wrong... Funny but wrong

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey now, I didn't jack the thread, Todd did it for me:grinFU: ! But yo missed me? You really missed me? I feel loved! If I had any cigars here, I'd bomb the shit outta you....I did see a cardboard sign in the window of a shop in the ville that said 'Cuban Ceegars', maybe I can get a box of glass-top Cohibas for yah!

Andrew

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Prometheus said:

That's pretty clever. Ouch.

:hysterica

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Little harsh on that last statement. Girshua has been over at a few boards. He's just new here.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Texas Cop said:
Hey now, I didn't jack the thread, Todd did it for me:grinFU: ! But yo missed me? You really missed me? I feel loved! If I had any cigars here, I'd bomb the shit outta you....I did see a cardboard sign in the window of a shop in the ville that said 'Cuban Ceegars', maybe I can get a box of glass-top Cohibas for yah!

Andrew

bring it Biatch....