What's new

Cheap stick Monday

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hope it's good, I have a couple in my "dry box" humidor that will get burned soon.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I lik
Hope it's good, I have a couple in my "dry box" humidor that will get burned soon.
I like them well enough. I call them my lawn mower sticks. They taste good and since they’re cheap, you don’t mind tossing it if you run out of time to smoke it.

Last edited:

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I've had my share of Quorum's with a friend of mine. He would buy them when he was broke......... Not hating, but I'd take a Backwoods over one of those things.:happy:

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I use chapstick more than just on Mondays. I mean, I guess once a week is better than never but, you should really try to use it as often as... crap. CHEAP stick Monday. Got it now.

I'm a fan of the following cheap sticks:
Opus X | Davidoff YotR | Padron 50th | Cohiba Behike

:angelic:(y):troll::whistle:;)

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I use chapstick more than just on Mondays. I mean, I guess once a week is better than never but, you should really try to use it as often as... crap. CHEAP stick Monday. Got it now.

Bwahahahaha. JackAss.
While haven't gotten on the quorum bandwagon, one of JC Newman's other dirt cheap sticks I've found to be fantastic for what it is. Brickhouse Fumas. Really surprisingly good for the price and being mixed filler.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lol, your idea of cheap and mine are worlds apart!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Brandon With the expensive cigars you smoke you should be able to swing Burt's Bees!
Because of the inexpensive cigars I actually smoke, I can afford to live that Burt's Bees life, son!

Lol, your idea of cheap and mine are worlds apart!
I was totally kidding!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
My favorite "cheapie" is the Buenaventura by Curivari. It's $4.95 for the robusto, but it's honestly in my top ten. It smokes waaaay better than its price tag, and construction is always spot on.
Shuddup man!!! ;)
Remember, we don't talk about that one.. ;)
Guys, just forget you ever saw that.. ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quorum was a good smoke for the price but my go to cheap stick is usually the Flor De Oliva, its quite tasty for a $2 stick.

I bought a box of Don Rafael Maduros but they were a quite harsh. Ofc I still smoked them all!

Rating - 100%
31   0   0

There's a lot I could say about this post.........BUT, this is a family friendly forum............

Other cheapies that are REALLY good and you can get on sale at CI are the Ramon Bueso Genesis Project and Habano. You can get these sometimes sub $2.00. Smoke like an $8 stick easily
The illusione Roth is an amazing cigar for sub $5
The Schizzo maduro's are really good for a short fill sub $2.00 cigar.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I r
There's a lot I could say about this post.........BUT, this is a family friendly forum............

Other cheapies that are REALLY good and you can get on sale at CI are the Ramon Bueso Genesis Project and Habano. You can get these sometimes sub $2.00. Smoke like an $8 stick easily
The illusione Roth is an amazing cigar for sub $5
The Schizzo maduro's are really good for a short fill sub $2.00 cigar.
I really like the Ramon Bueso Genesis Project. I’ve smoked a few in sampler packs and really enjoyed every puff.