What's new

Check this out

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
The new Avallo Accumonitor. Matt and I have been working on this for 2 years. I have been using a couple of prototypes for a year. All is well, so we are going to start selling them. Basically, a simple Accumonitor that is similar to other desktop electronic humidifiers, but much more powerful. Base model will come with 1 cannister. The canister has about 4 times the airflow of the smaller desktop based humidifiers. The new Accumonitor can handle up to 4 cannisters. It has 2 adjustment screws so that a customer can really fine tune his humidity level. Another nice feature are the LED indicators. Red LED turns on when your humidity drops, and your humidity cannister turns on. When humidity has come back up to the proper level, the red led turns off, and the green LED turns on. Its uses a lot of the same parts as the original Accumonitor, so you know that it will work well. The new Accumonitor will humidify a 5 to 40 cu ft cabinet. Base price will be $150. Additional canisters will be $35 each. Get a boveda, and a decent hygrometer, and you have yourself an awesome humidification system at a very fair price. Here a 2 pics showing the LED's.

RonC

www.igloodor.com
Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I will be selling these to owners of imported cabinets who are not happy with a cigar oasis. for $150, the performance is awesome compared to $100 products.
another nice thing is that it prices an Avallo 1200 with the new Accumonitor at $750. Matts gonna get real busy.