What's new

Check this out...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
That's pretty cool Brian. I just don't have the time/patience to do that for all my cigars

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I just go by memory on what cigars I've had and what I've liked. Though my system isn't always 100% correct :hysterica

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
That's a nice find Brian. I used cigar briefcase for a couple of times, but found out that it was too much work for me. I like the idea of cataloging my stash, but as meager as it is it just doesn't work that well for me.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Yea, should've posted this under the correct thread. Sorry about that, still new here and not used to where everything is and goes.
Your cool Brian, no apologies required. I was just pointing out other neat sites for you (and others). Like Todd says, add yours to that thread as it is a sticky and is permanently listed at the top of the cigar section.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Yea, should've posted this under the correct thread. Sorry about that, still new here and not used to where everything is and goes.
A seperate thread can be a good thing. Especially if someone doesn't check the other thread.:thumbsup:

DAL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody downloaded and installed it? I was about to register but I saw the file size is 31MB. I use CigarBriefcase and that was only a 5MB download. I wonder why Cigar Register is such a large file.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anybody downloaded and installed it? I was about to register but I saw the file size is 31MB. I use CigarBriefcase and that was only a 5MB download. I wonder why Cigar Register is such a large file.
Actually everyone hold off on downloading it if your gonna want to use it. I think there's a bug in it because it was made in another country and they had to change something in it so it would work better on English systems. I think that was the case anyway...

So wait and see if they put up a newer download in the next few days.

ps,
Didnt realize the file size, I don't have that much space to use up on my system right now..

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
No I have 21GB worth of free space. I just don't want to put anything else on my system right now, took some stuff off a few weeks ago so things would run faster and I'd have more than 70% free space. So I am not wanting to download something 31MB and then decide to uninstall it and delete folders and registry values.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I hear ya on that one Brian. I have to clean up some stuff. I think I might just buy another drive. It will be easier :rofl:

DAL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually everyone hold off on downloading it if your gonna want to use it. I think there's a bug in it because it was made in another country and they had to change something in it so it would work better on English systems. I think that was the case anyway...

So wait and see if they put up a newer download in the next few days.

ps,
Didnt realize the file size, I don't have that much space to use up on my system right now..
They added a USA patch to the download page to correct the problem of crashes.

http://www.cigarregister.com/build.asp?p=homepage

At the moment I'm content with CigarBriefcase. If anyone here tries Cigar Register I'd be interested to read your evaluation of the program.