What's new

Check this out...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its close to the same at first glance.

I love this program. I just finished adding my humi. and cigars to it. I am not like a lot of people here with huge cabinet humidors. I only have one desktop humi with as of right now 73 cigars in it.

DAL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I compared the database in CigarBriefcase with the database at cigargroup.com. They're nearly identical.

DAL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't downloaded it but that is one big file!
peter a, who is one of the three people envolved with creating Cigar Register, started a thread about the program at cigarpass.com He explains why the download is 31MB.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everybody,

I'm happy I found this thread, always nice to read CR user opinions! I'm Peter, one of the developers of CR. DAL, thanks for informing the others. :) If you have any further question feel free to ask.

Just as previous cigar programs, this one is around 5-6 MB, but we had to include the complete .net 2 framework in the install, because we didn't want to confuse the users with technological expressions and requirements.

Peter

DAL

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's another one:

http://www.stogiefresh.com/stogie_rate.htm

This one has no installer. Extract the zip file to a directory of your choice and run it from there. When you start it for the first time, a small window pops up where you enter a user name. If you don't see the window, it might be hiding behind another window, if you have another app running. It takes a few seconds after you hit the exe for the program to boot up. There's also a .pdf help file for download. You can add pictures of cigars and cigar bands. It has a small database of cigars which includes a lot of cigars not seen in other databases, Tatuaje, for example. I looked it over last night. It' has many nice features, including wrapper and style info. There's a link on the homepage for cigar band pictures.

http://www.stogiefresh.com/

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have a question on how the program tracks humidity and temps. This would be a perfect addition to maintain my walk in humidor!! Does it use some sort of wireless thermometer/hydgrometer that sends a signal to the cpu which inturn inputs the data to the program?

thanks,
mikes

Fresh50

Here to Learn and Burn!!
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a question on how the program tracks humidity and temps. This would be a perfect addition to maintain my walk in humidor!! Does it use some sort of wireless thermometer/hydgrometer that sends a signal to the cpu which inturn inputs the data to the program?

thanks,
mikes
I'm using this program right now and I love it. As far as tracking Temp/Hum those are manually enter values. You just punch the time and date of when you last looked.