What's new

Checking in from AUS!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thought I would sign up.. to see how others around the world are doing it.

The name's Tim, 22 years old and working as an IT Consultant.. just got into cigars in the last month, so my palate is still young! I've been taken under the wing of a fellow BOTL here in Brisbane, Australia who has been extremely generous and shared some great sticks so far. I love the "brotherhood" that comes with cigars, and am looking forward to making friends abroad.

Have only smoked a handful (literally 10 cigars all up) over the past month, a mix of both Cubans and non-Cubans.. primarily purchasing singles at the moment, but to buy from B&M is prohibitively expensive over here in Australia - so I have to wait for online orders to come through. Something such a a Padron 2000 which can be picked up for $5 online is no less than $18 in a retail store over here. Not to mention plain packaging laws means that most retailers are simply over it.. I try to support them when I can, but it is hard to justify the expense.

Have plenty (if not too many) other interests too - shooting, four wheel driving, specialty coffee, high end audio, cooking, fishing and camping.. just to name a few!

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Welcome from NJ!

I'm also an IT Consultant! Sounds like you'll fit right in. What have you enjoyed the most so far of what you've smoked?

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hello Tim. :welcome: from Tn, USA. We are glad to have you join us here. I am sure you will enjoy the website and brotherhood here.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
G'day Tim!

:welcome: from Minnesota mate :waving:

Glad to have you here with us on BOTL! We're always happy to have another Aussie on the forum. :thumbsup: