What's new

Checking in From Dallas

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome. I'm from the other side of the metroplex in Keller. I also prefer quality over quantity and HTF's. Have fun.
Right on man. You ever stop in Michael's there in Keller? I've heard it's a great shop but have not made it over there yet.
Yep. It's a pretty cool b&m. They have a great selection of smokes and the best part is that's it's only a few minutes from my house. You should check it out sometime.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Quality over quantity was something I wish I would have known a few years back when I was a newb...would have saved alot of my money as my taste changed quickly. However even alot of the HTF or Rare stuff can suck so as well like to say here...Welcome to BOTL and smoke what you like!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome brother. This is a great community.My home shop is Elite in Addison if you wanna meet up sometime.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Amarillo!!! Enjoy your time here

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Hey Raider, just noticed your from Amarillo. Amarillo is like my second home. I have family up there and come up there often. Do you ever go to The Smoke Shop? Hell it might be the only b&m left. That's a pretty good shop, lots of goodies in there.

Red Raider

Wreck 'em Tech
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from Amarillo!!! Enjoy your time here

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Hey Raider, just noticed your from Amarillo. Amarillo is like my second home. I have family up there and come up there often. Do you ever go to The Smoke Shop? Hell it might be the only b&m left. That's a pretty good shop, lots of goodies in there.

Let me know the next time you are in town and maybe we can meet up for a smoke. Yep, The Smoke Shop is where this journey started for me. Great staff too. There are a couple others here also, depending onwhat youare lookingfor. Take care brother! !!

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Tapatalk 2