What's new

checking in from NJ

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
welcome from Middletown NJ. I co-own a café - specialty coffee roaster in South Plainfield. We should Herf sometime. What B&M do you frequent?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
welcome from Middletown NJ. I co-own a café - specialty coffee roaster in South Plainfield. We should Herf sometime. What B&M do you frequent?
I buy mostly online but I do stop at lighthouse cigars in old bridge and sometimes a little taste of Cuba in Princeton from time to time. Do you have any suggestions on an local B&Ms?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I buy mostly online but I do stop at lighthouse cigars in old bridge and sometimes a little taste of Cuba in Princeton from time to time. Do you have any suggestions on an local B&Ms?
That's funny I have a Lighthouse cigars near me in Keyport. I love that place, nothing fancy (kind of a hole in the wall) but no minimums to use the lounge area and have a decent selection. I've heard of the Taste of Cuba but have never been, how is that place?
Recommendation: The best B&M I've been to in NJ...Cigar Emporium in Lyndhurst. Huge walk in Humidor, lots of TVs, enormous Lounge area with tons of seating (room for at least 25 people comfortably, and best of all NO MINIMUMS. Its also Military friendly (as you can tell by all the plaques and pictures on the walls.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That's funny I have a Lighthouse cigars near me in Keyport. I love that place, nothing fancy (kind of a hole in the wall) but no minimums to use the lounge area and have a decent selection. I've heard of the Taste of Cuba but have never been, how is that place?
Recommendation: The best B&M I've been to in NJ...Cigar Emporium in Lyndhurst. Huge walk in Humidor, lots of TVs, enormous Lounge area with tons of seating (room for at least 25 people comfortably, and best of all NO MINIMUMS. Its also Military friendly (as you can tell by all the plaques and pictures on the walls.
Taste of Cuba has a pretty good selection for being a smaller shop And they have a knowledgeable staff. Thanks for the recommendation I'll have to check it out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Taste of Cuba has a pretty good selection for being a smaller shop And they have a knowledgeable staff. Thanks for the recommendation I'll have to check it out.
Awesome I'll have to check that place out, I like the smaller shops as well, easier for me to talk to people