What's new

Checking in From Phoenix

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hey guys. Just signed up today, so I thought I would introduce myself. My name is Greg and I am 52 years old and have lived for the past year in Phoenix. Prior to Arizona, I lived my whole life in Texas (Houston, Dallas, Austin) Married with 2 grown daughters.

Been a cigar smoker for about 3 years now, but have only in the last year really begun learn more about the art of the cigar. I am sure I will learn much more than I will teach on this site, but that is good.

My other "habit" is riding my Harley as far and as much as possible.

Thanks
Greg

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
hello and welcome from someone who used to live in AZ and now lives in WI love that climate shift. visit some family in AZ every few year. love it there what types of smokes do you like??

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yeah, except for about 3-4 months in the summer (117 degrees and up) it is pretty darn nice here.

My top 5 smokes right now would probably be Oliva Serie V, Rocky Patel Vintage 1992, La Gloria Cubana Serie R #5, Rocky Patel Sun Grown, and La Flor de Oliva for a cheap every day smoke. I bought a Opus X in Vegas a couple of months ago for about $25 but am afraid to smoke it!! I am afraid that I will be disappointed after having paid so much and having such high expectations. OR I will love it and will want more... which I can't afford.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
First Shaq and now you. You're the better addition because you are a member of the greatest bunch of cigar lovers in the free world!