What's new

Chicago bound

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
My wife and I are extending our honeymoon and heading to Chicago this week. Will be in town on Tuesday and leaving Saturday. I realize it's last minute, but if anyone is around my wife and I would love to get together for a smoke or whatever.

And if anyone has any suggestions on places or clubs (ie blues), we're open for suggestions. Bear in mind we are staying downtown somewhere and are without a car.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just left and had a great time. I did the boat architectural tour, walked the mile, visited Wrigley field and spent some time walking around everywhere I could get. There is so much to do, that I can't wait to get back. Some of the group I was there with had a great time at Blues Chicago. If you want a unique bar, we went to Howl at the Moon for the dueling pianos, very cool. I am sure some others can give you a heads up on better places though. Have fun, it's a great city.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Buudy Guy's Legends has live blues 7 nights a week.

My favorite place for blues was Wise Fool's Pub, but unfortunately that recently closed.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Just be careful at the border. I know from experience that cigars from your humidor, don't go over well at customs!

That said, enjoy the honeymoon ( = Wish I was closer to hang out with you two again.