What's new

Chicago Herf - February 20

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey brothers (and sisters),

Several of us couldn't make it to the one on the 30th for the hockey game or to JFire's for Superbowl, so let's plan another one.

There are several new people from the area since the last herf, so maybe we can get them out. Feel free/encouraged to mention this to anyone who I've forgotten: @dscl @fourkicksfan @Joevikes @FullyArmedFISD @Romulus Cogswell @JDog @jolietilfire @3/5King @Frozen Toews @icehog3 @joe45 @W.B. @Nicks85 @tadpole
@Rupe - don't suppose you'll be in town?

Friday, February 20
6:30 (ish) PM
Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg

Attending:
rdomfoto (Rob) + Rick (not a BOTL member... yet)
Romulus Cogswell (Ryan)
dscl (Jay)
3/5King (Dave)
FullyArmedFISD (Pierre)
JoeVikes (Joe)
Tadpole

Tentative:
Nicks85
Joe45 (Joe)
W.B. (Warren)

Haven't Heard From - Please Bug Them :pompous:
@JDog
@Frozen Toews

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll put myself down as tentative just because I don't know my schedule yet for that day. I actually went to the Cigar Lounge for the first time 2 weeks ago. Bought an El Gran Rey and a Padron 50th. Didn't realize how high the cook county tobacco tax was, ouch! On a more positive note, nice establishment and look forward to the event and sharing a nice smoke with some new friends

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Thanks for the invite, Rob....I'll check my schedule at work tomorrow and see if I have (or can get) the night off.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Thanks for the invite, Rob....I'll check my schedule at work tomorrow and see if I have (or can get) the night off.
It would be great to finally meet you.

It also looks like I'll be hanging out there on the afternoon of the 21st while my son is across the street at Legoland.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Murphy's Law, Rob, working 'til 10 Friday the 20th. What time are you going to be there on the 21st?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Sweet - I know that your boss can be a cruel tyrant at times but, hopefully, he can see his way clear to be human and let you come on Friday. And he better drag his ass there, too! LOL