What's new

Chicago Herf - FINALLY! Jan 22

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Put me down as a maybe. That drive will take forever and a day coming through Milwaukee and Chicago during rush hour.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Put me down as a "maybe" for now @rdomfoto

I have a meeting (downtown) on Monday the 18th with one of my customers but am not sure yet if I will be sticking around for the whole week. I should know more in the next couple of weeks.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I'm a maybe but it's doubtful unless I take a vacation day.

If I go ill have to go early, I'm not going to Chicago unless I hit Tesa once. lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I should be able to make it. If you need a sponsor for CdM I can fulfill that role also.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
@JDog - THRILLED that you can make it. Haven't seen you in a really long time and will be great to catch up.

And, if you're willing to sponsor us at Casa, that's would be awesome!!! I'll go ahead and and change the details. Thank you so much!

For the guys who haven't been to Casa yet, you're in for a treat.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
@JDog - THRILLED that you can make it. Haven't seen you in a really long time and will be great to catch up.

And, if you're willing to sponsor us at Casa, that's would be awesome!!! I'll go ahead and and change the details. Thank you so much!

For the guys who haven't been to Casa yet, you're in for a treat.
I reserved the theater room at CdM for the HERF.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Sorry to have to do this, but I unfortunately can't make it on the 22nd anymore. Found out I have a wedding to go to on the 23rd for my girlfriends family and are leaving early AM.
I hope to be able to make it to the next herf that's put together! Have fun everyone!

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Sorry to have to do this, but I unfortunately can't make it on the 22nd anymore. Found out I have a wedding to go to on the 23rd for my girlfriends family and are leaving early AM.
I hope to be able to make it to the next herf that's put together! Have fun everyone!
Where's the "dislike" button? No worries, brother! It's been a few/several months since our last herf (wow!) but over the Winter we should get them back a little more regularly. We'll see you at the next one.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
The wedding is the 23rd... What does that have to do with the 22nd?

I say you swing by at 6ish (when it starts) and leave by 10 or 11p... That will give you time to smoke one or two and meet some of the local brothers...

See you Friday, tommy!

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The wedding is the 23rd... What does that have to do with the 22nd?

I say you swing by at 6ish (when it starts) and leave by 10 or 11p... That will give you time to smoke one or two and meet some of the local brothers...

See you Friday, tommy!
:cigar:Ill see what I can do! Definitely no guarantees though!

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Hoping you can make it. If you can't, we'll just make sure that @fourkicksfan and @FullyArmedFISD are super-careful and don't need first aid. No promises, of course, but we'll do our best.
translation - wear steel toe shoes and eat before you come, got it!!
@joe45 - ah man, hope you can make it out
@rdomfoto - i'll prob bring some of my pipe stuff on friday too since i don't know what the hell i'm doing