What's new

Chicago Herf Sat May 17th

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Youre always welcome Ara. And Ty for Gavin's gift. Shoes who would of thought!!?They're straight cool for my sons first official kicks!

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Northwest Suburbs of the Windy City of Chicago
Justin, can't thank you enough for being such an awesome host, betting the ponies was a first and great times, the poker was too notch and the company of some great bros made my night. For all the guys that couldn't make it, you missed an epic evening. Thanks JFire.

And Sam and Ara, appreciate the smokes greatly, the both were incredible and it was great to meet you both, hopefully again soon. Sam I hope you got to work right away in the shop when ya got home, you'll be expected at the next tourney! Take #10!!!

Great evening gents, thanks!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Action shot betting the horses tonight. It was almost 2 easy with the pc hooked up to the flatscreen. And the wireless printer hooked up right next to it.
[video=youtube_share;Bh_yegyrGBY]http://youtu.be/Bh_yegyrGBY[/video]

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Youre always welcome Ara. And Ty for Gavin's gift. Shoes who would of thought!!?They're straight cool for my sons first official kicks!
Should've been his second unless Rich didn't give you the ones I gave him to pass along last year. :)

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
So after everyone left.......
Flaw says. So the triple crown on Sat June 7th. Why don't we do a Triple Crown of our own? Golf at home course in subdivision early am. Play a poker tourney around noon. Then bet the Belmont at 5pm. Sounds like well be having another herf soon. I need to basically get all my to do list done ASAP.