What's new

Chicago Thursday May 30th

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Just found out that I will be heading to Chicago tomorrow for a quick couple of days.

Anyone available for Thursday night? I was thinking about hitting up Casa de Montecristo but can be flexible with the location. Sorry for the short notice. Please LMK if anyone is available.

Thanks,

Rupe

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
There is a dinner on Thursday night at CdM, 5/30. A ticket will cost some money but it is worth it. You could meet-up with a few BOTL prior to the dinner. A few guys already paid for the dinner, so I would prefer not skipping it. It's a Pete Johnson event for the LAT Maduro. Let me know.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I would get there by 5:30 PM. I believe the dinner is at 6 PM or maybe 7 PM. Here's a link:
http://www.casademontecristo-chicago.com/

I believe the dinner is $100. Several guys that have gone said that it's worth it! Food is amazing and you get a few cigars. Smokinbodybuilder and I will be there. I know that JFire and W.B. will not be able to make it. I'm not sure about the other BOTL Chicago guys.

I'll see you there!

I'd be down for that!

What time and how much?

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Going to try and make it. Hosting a training in the am and I will try and head that was for the pm. TRY!

Sent from the voices in my head using Tapatalk