What's new

Chicagoland Gar and Golf Herf Aug 30th

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Come see ChefBoyRG (Ryan G) and all his double banded CCs while he stops in the Chicagoland area!!!! Get a round of golf in plus meet some fellow locals.
When: Tuesday Aug 30th
Where: Whitetail Ridge Golf course
Yorkville, IL
http://www.whitetailridgegolfclub.com/
Time: Tee time 3pm.

Herf: starts at 8pm
Where: Jfire's Casa (inside the W.R. golf course subdivision) I will send my addy via pm if needed.
(If it Rains we will move the Herf to a local cigar lounge the day of. I am not ready to test the waters of home cigar lounge and a night herf plus a 1 and 3 year old.....)
Please RSVP for both golf and Herf on this thread. 1 or both events , it doesn't matter.
@FullyArmedFISD @3/5King @Joevikes @fourkicksfan @dscl @Romulus Cogswell
@W.B. @joe45 @icehog @tadpole @rdomfoto

@whover else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Possibly be able to make the tail end of the herf. I get out of class around 8:40 (hopefully she let's us out early). I'll keep you posted if anything changes @Jfire

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Sorry, just saw this now. Never got the notification

I'm working that day and definitely can't make the golf. (Probably wouldn't go for that part either way) I'll try to make it for the post golf party though.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Sorry man. Worst time of year for me. But I swear to God I'm going to get to Casa de JFire sometime. I'm seriously bummed....

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
What time do you think the herf will go until, @Jfire ? Didn't even need to check with work, remembered I have a mandatory captain's meeting for the Fall/Winter men's hockey league. Thinking that will take a little over an hour, inRolling Meadows.

TommyZ

Retired VCR Salesman
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
What time do you think the herf will go until, @Jfire ? Didn't even need to check with work, remembered I have a mandatory captain's meeting for the Fall/Winter men's hockey league. Thinking that will take a little over an hour, inRolling Meadows.
commmmonnn!!! You can make it ;)