What's new

China Only Bolivar Release

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Pretty big boli fan myself and for some reason seem to have a thing for the commies. I have made a point of visiting both Cuba and mainland china so would love to find these. While my politics are pretty neutral something about how both countries started out in an attempt to make things better for the people then in most regard interests me. I will get one of these jars if I am able to and partly because of the politics involved. Posted via Mobile Device

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Pretty big boli fan myself and for some reason seem to have a thing for the commies. I have made a point of visiting both Cuba and mainland china so would love to find these. While my politics are pretty neutral something about how both countries started out in an attempt to make things better for the people then in most regard interests me. I will get one of these jars if I am able to and partly because of the politics involved. Posted via Mobile Device
Totally respect the opinion you have regarding these. I just wouldn't feel right if I had them. It's a great looking presentation though.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
That is a nice looking jar, but not as nice as I had hoped... really was pulling more for the old RA style but with the blue Chinese traditional detailing. The vitola looks interesting... torn on this one... maybe if the opportunity arises...

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Different being from a country that was a little bit out of the cold war. Edmonton has twin city in China, Harbin. Canada has always had tight ties to cuba throughout the embargo as well. That said I can understand why you would feel that way with the embargo for 50 years with Cuba and the cold war for pretty much as long will change peoples views. Posted via Mobile Device

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Totally respect the opinion you have regarding these. I just wouldn't feel right if I had them. It's a great looking presentation though.
kockroach - Just curious here . . .

Do you have the same sentiments regarding the recent Russian or Cuban RE's?

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Beautiful looking vitola... Somehow the jar doesn't impress me as much as some of the others in recent memory... but what the hey! Will certainly love to try a few.

-Fauzi

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Very nice looking jar, even thought it commemorates two communist countries.

That's a big part of why I really like this jar. It's celebrating something for the countries involved, and for me it's just something that speaks of the history. I'm big into history, especially wars and communism. I would love to own this jar, with or without cigars and display it in my home.