What's new

Choix Supreme

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself...I lurk around various forums, but for the most part I'm not a big poster because most everyone knows a shitload more about cigars than I do. That being said, I've been smoking Habanos almost exclusively for about 5 years or so, and I've been smoking cigars in general for about 20 or so years.
I wanted to let everyone know I just got a tshirt from Mark (N2advnture)..one of the black "got Puros?" tshirts, and they are the shit. Mark got mine out to me right away. He is a true BOTL, but everyone here knows that.

Hope all is well, thanks for having me!
John

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
CoventryCat86 said:
Welcome!

I think you're selling yourself a little short. If you've been smoking Havanas for five years and cigars for 20, then you know more about cigars than most people here.
Very true! He's been smoking cigars since I was eight! :hysterica

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Todd,

Way to make me feel like an old fucker! I hope your baby has arrived and that all is well. We are thinking of you.
John

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Todd...I remember our first...my son....contractions coming like crazy for a few days, then it all slowed down, then one night my wife looks at me and says, "You know I feel kind of weird...." then all hell broke loose! It's a comin'!

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Yeah, it wasn't anything like this with our daughter. Once they started they just kept getting stronger and closer together. We'll see. :dunno:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ted,

I love them damn things!

There, in a nutshell, is all the wisdom of 20 years combined.

Glad to be welcomed into this crew...between this and VCC, there are some really excellent, kind BOTLS. So different than some of the other sites that way, thankfully so.

By the way, has anyone smoked a Flor De Cano and how bad are these dogs? I'm looking agin for some MMs for the brutal fucking Wisconsin winter, and Ive got to stock pile some good smokes that I won't be sad to ditch if I am starting to frostbite. Any suggestions,?