What's new

Chomecast or Fire Stick?

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Awesome....last question for now....is there any way to link up live TV to your TiVo, so you can tape live TV to watch later? Sorry for all the ???s.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Can I buy one from you already done up? I'm happy to pay extra!!
Joel, I'm not looking to make money off of this, but if you want me to do it, it's no problem man. Buy it off amazon and ship to me, and I'll set it up and ship it to you. You can also do it yourself if you are comfortable with downloads/file transfer.

Smoqman

BoM Aug. 2014
Rating - 100%
278   0   0
Yep, I build computers on the side and do lots of software installation, file transfer, imaging, ghosting.... I could definitely jailbreak it if I knew how, and load any apps, etc. I just need to know how....

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Joel, I'm not looking to make money off of this, but if you want me to do it, it's no problem man. Buy it off amazon and ship to me, and I'll set it up and ship it to you. You can also do it yourself if you are comfortable with downloads/file transfer.
This has just blown my mind. What do you need to do to put Kodi on the Fire stick? I'm sure I could do it myself if I knew where to get it. If not I wouldn't mind sending one out but I don't think I would need to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
This has just blown my mind. What do you need to do to put Kodi on the Fire stick? I'm sure I could do it myself if I knew where to get it. If not I wouldn't mind sending one out but I don't think I would need to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
all you basically need is the fire stick, internet connection, and in some cases a PC. it's really not hard as long you follow the directions. It's all on the Kodi website.
I just don't feel like its worth paying double the price of the stick because it has the app on already done for you when you can do it yourself for free...

Last edited:

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
all you basically need is the fire stick, internet connection, and in some cases a PC. it's really not hard as long you follow the directions. It's all on the Kodi website.
I just don't feel like paying double the price of the stick because it has the app on already done for you when you can do it yourself for free...
I'm old. If I was going to do this, I would want someone to do it so I don't have to bother with it. :)