What's new

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day cigar

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
Thank you to everyone who participated in this thread. It made my Christmas that much more enjoyable. Thanks to technology I was able to watch my son (8) and my daughter (9mo) open their presents. I was also able to Herf with many of the people I call friends that I have met on BOTL. Once again, Happy Holidays BOTL!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
no smoke for me christmas eve or christmas since was working and then with family, but worked a very short day (about 30 minutes) today and was sent home since was not needed, hit up some ps3, hit the gym, crushing leftovers, and soon the the driving range where i will also enjoy a smoke.. maybe a TAA 14 i've been itching to get to

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas (or Happy Thursday for any others) and has a happy and safe New Years!

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! I throughly enjoyed a Padron 50 year on Christmas eve, and had a 2000 on Christmas day cause it was super windy out where I was celebrating. Nice to see what everyone else was celebrating with in this thread. Cheers!

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hope everyone had an awesome Christmas! I throughly enjoyed a Padron 50 year on Christmas eve, and had a 2000 on Christmas day cause it was super windy out where I was celebrating. Nice to see what everyone else was celebrating with in this thread. Cheers!
Great Christmas, great smokes and even greater people. Now on to New Years Eve/Day smokes!