What's new

Christmas Eve/Christmas Day cigar

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
There were a couple old threads about this already but I figured we would start fresh.

So what will everyone be smoking on this fine Christmas of 2014. Will it be something special or just an everyday smoke? I have a few ideas but I'm gonna have to narrow it down. I'll post pics once I conquer my indecisiveness. Merry Christmas BOTL!!

Post em up!!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
We (the wife and I) are meeting up with my smoking buddy Rick, who recently showed himself on here (aka "Rmg"), and his girlfriend to have some Christmas eve smokes at our local haunt.
There may or may not be some close range fire happening today too (not pictured). :rolleyes: ;) o_O

Heres what Im bringing with me, still haven't decided what Im actually going to set fire to though:

THEMISCHMAN

SGT Hulka
Rating - 100%
146   0   0
So here is my line up for tonight and tomorrow. I'm saving the Anjeo for tomorrow; I think that will be right after lunch/brunch.

Help me pick which which one to fire up first tonight.

BOTL activate!!!!
image.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Depends on the weather at my parents house. It's 2 1/2 hours south of mine so temp is supposed to be warmer there. I'm taking a Tat TAA 2012, a Padron 1926 #6, and a Papas Fritas. One of each of those for a good buddy that lives across the street from them too. Hopefully we get through all 3 each!