What's new

Christmas Leaf 2

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I have so much leaf and a blend profile that I enjoy messing with. That being said, I have some extra goodies (of varying age) that someone else may want to try, all I ask is that you cover shipping! Likely around $5-10 depending on how far away and how much you want.

I'd like to let the newbies get first pick before the vets, but I'd also like to get this out of my rolling room soon.... So just let me know what you're craving.

@mitetak really wants to be thrown off the deep end if someone wants to recommend a blend for him

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I have so much leaf and a blend profile that I enjoy messing with. That being said, I have some extra goodies (of varying age) that someone else may want to try, all I ask is that you cover shipping! Likely around $5-10 depending on how far away and how much you want.

I'd like to let the newbies get first pick before the vets, but I'd also like to get this out of my rolling room soon.... So just let me know what you're craving.

@mitetak really wants to be thrown off the deep end if someone wants to recommend a blend for him

The corojo seco, viso, and pa broadleaf wrapper are key components to the Mischievous Marshmallow... add some nica habano seco, some Dominican ligero, and a Dominican binder and you're off to the races

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
@Hopduro the package showed up today, thanks again! I'm looking forward to trying my hand at rolling. Towards the end of this week I should be able to make my first attempt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Excellent! Invest in some 2 gallon ziplocks and a sprayer, you'll need to Spritz that binder up good

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
Actually, right up my alley. Best I can say: excellent morning mouth. Worst I can say: didn't wanna stay lit. Overall: mellow, moody, rich & satisfying.

sent from my wtf do you care using nunna you beeswax
Probably too wet still
Glad you got some pleasure out of it!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Hopduro
I’ve never tried Corojo leaf before I would be interested in either of the seco and viso corojo leaf if possible. I want to blend it with the Dominican criollo ligero. I think it was @blisscigarco who said that was a pretty good combo (if I’m not mistaken).

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Hopduro
I’ve never tried Corojo leaf before I would be interested in either of the seco and viso corojo leaf if possible. I want to blend it with the Dominican criollo ligero. I think it was @blisscigarco who said that was a pretty good combo (if I’m not mistaken).
It's @BrewinHooligan who's the main Criollo/Corojo (a la Warped etc) disciple here. But back in the day I had a great thing goin with the original Corojo viso, which went to hell when the wrapper and binder for that blend became no longer available.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's @BrewinHooligan who's the main Criollo/Corojo (a la Warped etc) disciple here. But back in the day I had a great thing goin with the original Corojo viso, which went to hell when the wrapper and binder for that blend became no longer available.
Thanks for the correction. Do you or @BrewinHooligan possibly know the difference in flavor between the Dominican and Honduran Corojo leaf?? I love the punch rare Corojo and the Leaf by Oscar Corojo, but I’m not sure what flavor the leaf is actually imparting into the blend.