What's new

Christmas Leaf 2

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Thanks for the correction. Do you or @BrewinHooligan possibly know the difference in flavor between the Dominican and Honduran Corojo leaf?? I love the punch rare Corojo and the Leaf by Oscar Corojo, but I’m not sure what flavor the leaf is actually imparting into the blend.
Dont let the Punch name fool you. There's no corojo in that stick. It's a trademarked name only for them. It's kinda hard to describe the flavor, especially once you add it to a blend, at least for me. I do prefer Dominican Dominican corojo to Honduran. I should send you some leaf samples to try

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont let the Punch name fool you. There's no corojo in that stick. It's a trademarked name only for them. It's kinda hard to describe the flavor, especially once you add it to a blend, at least for me. I do prefer Dominican Dominican corojo to Honduran. I should send you some leaf samples to try
Really?? So they’re pretty telling a flat it lie. How did you find out that there’s no corojo in it?? Damn! How hard is it for them to put corojo leaf into that blend?? I do like the stick still, but damn!! I would greatly appreciate that though!!(y)

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Really?? So they’re pretty telling a flat it lie. How did you find out that there’s no corojo in it?? Damn! How hard is it for them to put corojo leaf into that blend?? I do like the stick still, but damn!! I would greatly appreciate that though!!(y)
I have a few industry friends and worked in a cigar shop myself for a while.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I rolled my first 3 today. The sizes were all over the place with the first having a super loose draw while the second and third had nice draws. I didn't bother to cap them but will try to cap the next few I roll later this week. What can of worms have you allowed me the opportunity to open @Hopduro?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hopduro

PhDStogies
Rating - 100%
237   0   0
I rolled my first 3 today. The sizes were all over the place with the first having a super loose draw while the second and third had nice draws. I didn't bother to cap them but will try to cap the next few I roll later this week. What can of worms have you allowed me the opportunity to open @Hopduro?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Those look real nice!

Hey @Frost you rolling yet?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
so @webmost this showed up (i finally made it into the office!)
gonna see if i can't find some time this weekend to roll! thanks so very much. based on labels it looks like :
  • cellulose glue
  • fxss conn. shade wrapper
  • 2x corojo 99 filler
  • Cameroon Seco
  • Indonesian Sumatra Seco
  • Various Broadleaf Binder