What's new

Chrome Cigar Stand GB

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
There is a beautiful chrome cigar stand group buy going on now at another cigard board (CW in the cedar room). This is the second and probably last time to make the minimum amount to bring to the country as the vendor is not in the US. No regular accessory supplier I know if carry these beautiful stands. PM me for additional information if your not familiar. Here is a cut and paste of the post for most details:

There's a nifty gadget called a Zigarrenbank (literally a Cigar Bench)

They are chrome plated and measure 6.5cm high, 3.7cm wide 2mm thick when folded. 3cm wide at the top and 5 cm wide at the bottom when opened and comes with a leather sheath/case as can be seen in the first picture. You can also see them in use in several photos http://www.flyingcigar.de/images/stories/smoke/mantik/mantik%2006.jpg at Nino's Flying Cigar blog http://www.flyingcigar.de/.

Costs are $21 per unit ($18.50 for each extra one with combined shipping) for padded envelope 1st class w/ Delivery Confirmation or $23 for Priority Mail (also $18.50 for each additional with combined shipping). non-check/mo payment bank transfer preferred (I only have a personal account so I can't take Credit Card payments via non-check/mo payment). If you have more than 5 positive trader comments I can take a personal check, otherwise Cashier's Check or Money order.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I have been in contact with them for quite some time, just never got around to carrying them :)

They are pretty sweet stands!

~Mark

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought one even though I didn't think I'd really use it, and I'm glad I did. You'd be surprised how many times you are someplace where your only choice would be to put down a cigar on something gross and then put it back in your mouth. Like the other day, I was smoking at an outdoor table in a park and had to put the cigar down. Instead of sticking it on a table that was speckled with bird droppings, I whipped out my handy dandy little cigar stand...:wink:

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I bought one even though I didn't think I'd really use it, and I'm glad I did. You'd be surprised how many times you are someplace where your only choice would be to put down a cigar on something gross and then put it back in your mouth. Like the other day, I was smoking at an outdoor table in a park and had to put the cigar down. Instead of sticking it on a table that was speckled with bird droppings, I whipped out my handy dandy little cigar stand...:wink:

Exactly! Nothing like a cigar sliding into a nasty ask filled ashtray that who knows where it has been. Then having to put your lips back to it. This is another of those items you don't really need but will find some good practical applications for it.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
PM replied to Bradmc.

The same guy started another group buy cause me and Tom pestered him enough to do again. There were many that missed out on the first one.

Do not wait too long. I think he ordered 40 more and about 30 are spoken for already.