What's new

CI Backorder?

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Anyone have any insights as to how CI does their backordered stuff?

I see something on their website I want to pick up, but it’s currently listed as backordered.

It looks like I can still purchase it, but wasn’t entirely sure how it would work.

Thanks!

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Personally, I wouldn't. But hey.. Depending on how long you're willing to wait. Cigars and backorder seem to be an iffy thing, some stay that way for an absurdly long time. Not sure how CI handles theirs though. So that was probably a waste of a comment.. ;)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
In the past after a long wait for my order I called. They offered a substitute, a larger vitola at the same cost but the item wasn't backordered when I purchased it.

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I ordered backordered sticks from CI once.. ONCE! lol.. After about a month and a half, I called, and like Al said, was offered a sub. I just canceled, because F 6x60s! lol

BUT, if it's a good deal on something you can wait for, might as well jump on it.. Worse case, you get a refund when you get tired of waiting..

Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I ordered backordered sticks from CI once.. ONCE! lol.. After about a month and a half, I called, and like Al said, was offered a sub. I just canceled, because F 6x60s! lol

BUT, if it's a good deal on something you can wait for, might as well jump on it.. Worse case, you get a refund when you get tired of waiting..
That’s what I wanted to know, how long the process would take in terms of actually getting the smokes. I wouldn’t order them if I didn’t want them, and for these particular smokes, a sub isn’t available (only one vitola).

Shucks.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I ordered some sticks for my father in law the week before christmas and a fiver of illusione rothchildes for myself (which were backordered). I just got the back order this week....discount was honored, it just took a month to ship.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I personally waited 90 day for an item from their sister company. It arrived when inventory returned. Not a big deal, the price was awesome.

Three company draw from CI's inventory, CI, Cigar Dot Com, and Cigar Bid.