What's new

CI Legends series

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I wanted to check these out and Cigars International added a singles selector which is pretty nice. For every 5 cigars you get one of them free. (Basically just add 6 cigars and the cheapest one is free)

So I got 2 each of three of their Legends series. I just smoked the white label which is Camacho and it was pretty damn good. They are only $5 a stick for all the legends except for the Graycliff which is $6, so I would say they are a pretty good bargain. Construction was excellent, burned without any problems. Had a nice smooth wrapper and pretty good flavor.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Hmm Just had the rocky patel one (orange). Pretty smooth but flavorful. Totally even burn, great construction. Nothing too complex but tasty.

Oh and I was wrong about the sizes, it looks like the perdomo (red) is a torpedo.

CI sells boxes of 20 of these for $60 ($70 for greycliff). I might pick my favorite and use it for an every day sort of smoke cause these are bargain.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
These are actually very nice smokes. I have bought the trial packs a few times. The camacho is very good.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I've have a couple gifted to me but haven't given them a try yet. I'll have to do that soon

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Sorry to resurrect a 4 year old thread, but I'm very curious about these.

How do you fellow brothers feel about these? Do the blends chalk up to the legendary quality of their master blenders?

The DPG and Drew Estate ones have me particularly intrigued.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
The yellow band (DPG) is my personal favorite, have purchased them several times.

Are they quite obviously a DPG blend? Or is it like "DPG-esque"?

I'm just wondering what the quality is like. I absolutely LOVE DPG smokes, the Blue being my favorite.

I'm wondering if I should hop on a box purchase since they're so damn reasonably priced.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
not a bad smoke, i have tried a few and i would say the copper drew estate is a decent smoke.

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
The price on these hs usually turned me off.
I find that they are almost as much as a blend by the original So why bother with these 'knockoffs'? I havent had any, but thats my feelings on them. AM I way off base here?