What's new

CI Ligero Laced 2nds

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Saw a few guys going for these in the deals thread. Just wondering if you pulled the trigger which size you went with? Has anyone tried these and what factory do you think they are from? I'm thinking about the lanceros btw... Thanks!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Jimmypa,

I bought the Corona's, but wont have them till Friday. Ill post back later on that, though I will say, my experience with sticks is still pretty basic. Im not sure Ill be able to tell ya where they came from. Im only good for Thumbs up, thumbs down.

15 sticks though for 22.50 wasnt a bad deal IMO.

-Chrisso

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Everything I have seen leans me towards believing these are Cain seconds. I ordered a bundle of the coronas. Those are suppose to be the Cain Daytona 543s. They should be here tomorrow, and I will report back once I smoke one.

I smoke the Cain Daytona 543 quite regularly, so I hope I'd be able to spot a difference.

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I went with the Daytona Special Robustos. Wanted coronas, but realized how many coronas and PCs I already have in my humi.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
hmm thanks guys I'd be interested in how they were! I wonder if the liga "F" lancero would be similar to the cain F lances...
Thats exactly what they are supposed to be. F is for Cain F, D for Cain Daytona, H for Cain Habano. As others have said, all of the vitolas match up.

Some don't believe this to be true, but I am a very optimistic person. Besides, I normally pay around $4 per stick for these so to see them for $1.30, for seconds, doesn't seem like too much of a stretch.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I ordered a bundle of 'D' Coronas and 'F' Robustos. They should be in on Thursday and if they are still available after that I will be getting more if they are indeed Cains.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yep, I got a bundle of Liga 'D' No. 4 coming later this week, also intrigued on if they really are Cain seconds. I've only tried the Maduro and Habano when it comes to the cain line, so i'll have to definitely pick up a Daytona to compare.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I got a bundle of the coronas never tried any of the cains but this is a great cigar. I would easily pay $7 a stick.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Gonna get some of these if they aren't all gone before i can! New humi should be here next week so i can get cigars out of coolers and have room for some!

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Smoked one of the 'F' Robustos today. Very good and even though it's a 2nd the one I smoked looked as good or better than the Cain F's I had in the humi. It smoked perfect too :thumbsup: